the Training | Winter/Spring 2020





T E A C H E R
T R A I N I N G

FEB 2 - MAY 3, 2020



"Choosing to participate in YTT with The Space was a once in a lifetime experience. I grew in more ways than I could have imagined - intellectually, spiritually and physically. I learned so much about myself, my personality, and my relationships. One of the best unexpected gifts of YTT was also the connection and close friendships I developed with fellow trainees - friendships that will reach far past the timeline of training. This experience is worth every moment you have to commit of the 200 hours (and then some). Say yes. You'll be glad you did."


Our RYT-200 hour Yoga Alliance certified Training program is one of a kind. We have constructed it in a way that makes you dive deeper, not just into theory, but into feeling and tapping into the conversations within that create our stories. Discovering oneself within the present moment. One breath at a time. Join us, we'd love to have you.


the Details:
Sundays 9a-3p
Wednesdays 6:30p- 9:30p

There will be other meeting times and events to be
 attended and will be given to you at the start date.

the PRICING :
Early Bird through December 31st : $2700
January 1 - 25 : $3200


If you are interested please email
 Liv Monte at LivMonte@discoverthespace.com

______


*Space requires a $500 deposit upon registration.
Training must be paid in full by start date. 
Initial deposit is non-refundable.  

Comments

Popular Posts